Vaccination at Open Door’s 333 S. Madison St. location in Muncie
If you are eligible, CLICK HERE to schedule vaccination online.
To schedule by phone, call 211.
The state’s eligibility guidelines currently apply to vaccination at Open Door. This means vaccination is limited to specific groups. Included in those groups are all Hoosiers age 50 and older. Vaccination is also available at other sites in the county. Eligible individuals can be vaccinated at any site, even sites outside their own county.
Things to know about vaccination at Open Door:
- By appointment only (Mon. 8-5 / Tues., Weds., Thurs. 8-6 / Fri. 8-5)
- You do NOT need to be an Open Door patient.
- Open Door’s vaccine is currently Moderna.
- You’ll receive TWO Moderna doses, FOUR weeks apart. At your 1st visit, you’ll be scheduled for your 2nd dose.
- Vaccination is at 333 S. Madison St. Use the main entrance off Adams St.
- Wheelchairs are available. (Vaccination is indoors, not drive-through.)
- Due to limited supply, walk-ins cannot be accepted.
General COVID-19 vaccination information
- Request transportation assistance by calling 211.
- Citizenship is NOT required for vaccination. Citizenship information is not collected.
- Photo ID may be required at the time of vaccination.
- The vaccine is NO COST to you. Insurance information may be collected when applicable, but you will not be billed.
Who is currently eligible for COVID-19 vaccination in Indiana?
Click here to see the full list.